Stafford Leys is a nurturing learning environment where pupils and adults feel safe whilst inspiring confidence, compassion, character and fun. We believe that everything we do as a school is to enable our children to achieve their best.
– We deliver a curriculum and learning experiences that develop the whole child through inspiring confidence, compassion, character and fun.
– We create and maintain a safe environment for our children and staff.
– We promote equal opportunities by actively acknowledging and celebrating our differences through non-discriminatory practices.
Using our vision of ‘Inspiring confidence, compassion, character and fun’ all of our children and staff will develop a love of learning and a shared understanding of democracy and respect by having:
– A high standard of academic knowledge and skills.
– A pride and sense of belonging in themselves, our school and our community.
– A desire to always be their best.
Our approach is underpinned by a sense of moral purpose and commitment to doing what is right for our pupils, supporting colleagues to achieve excellence and acting with integrity in all our dealings within and beyond our school, in the interests of young people everywhere.