At Stafford Leys we hold two parents’ evenings every year. The first one will take place in October and the second evening will take place in February or early March.
We have recently successfully implemented an online booking system for parents’ evenings at Stafford Leys.
To make a booking, complete the following steps:
- Follow the link https://staffordleys.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/
- Enter yours and your child’s details.
- Select the Parents evening you wish to attend.
- Select your appointment time and confirm. If you have more than one child in school, you will be able to select an appointment for each child at this time.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with your appointment times.
This is a secure site and your personal email details will not be accessible by anyone other than yourself. Remember to book promptly as the most popular appointments are likely to be taken up first. If you encounter any problems accessing the system, please contact the school office.
If you would like to meet with your child’s class teacher at any other time during the year then please make an appointment directly with them.